Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? We are looking for a Home Health Aide!
Interim Healthcare of Grand Rapids, Michigan is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Job Benefits Include:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible shifts & scheduling options
* Free continuing education courses
* Employee referral bonus program
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit available
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* Locally owned and operated
* 401 (k)