Right at Home provides in-home care to seniors and disabled adults who need some assistance with daily living. So whether you're a licensed nurse, a certified nursing assistant, a home health aide or someone with a desire to help others, there's a good chance that Right at Home has a place for you. Right at Home is looking for caring, compassionate, and reliable Live-In caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Companions for our Ocean County and South Monmouth offices.
Companion Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Perform homemaking activities such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, dishes, changing bed linens, laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepare meals and snacks according to family and supervisor's instructions.
- Provide companionship for clients by accompanying clients on walks, trips, activities and assistance with hobbies
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Responsibilities:
As a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) you will perform household chores, laundry, running errands, bathing or toileting assistance and social interaction as well as homemaking tasks, provide local transportation and companionship for our elderly clients in their homes.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH RIGHT AT HOME:
- -Competitive Wage Matching
- -$500 Sign-on bonus and Health Insurance Available!
- -Paid Vacation and Holidays Available
- -Paid Sick Time Available
- -Case to Case Travel Pay
- -Guaranteed hours & Overtime Available
BECOME A CHHA IN 30 DAYS! WE OFFER...
- Flexible online course- you can take the class at any time of day!
- 1 time credit- If you don't complete the class by the end of the month. You get 1 FREE credit for an upcoming class
- Online support- RN Supervisor to guide you through class and answer any questions
- Promise of Employment provided- Work for Right at Home before and after you become certified!
- Easy Application Process- Right at Home will help you from beginning to end with your license application!
- Affordable- class is only $199 for employees, payment plans available!
- CNA's Can become a CHHA in 10 hours through our Bridge program for $100