- Robert Half
1500 Waters Pl
If you're looking for full-time Staff Accountant work, Robert Half Finance has an opportunity for you to become a critical part of an innovative company. To excel in this position, you should enjoy challenges and be adept at managing multiple projects. Preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation will be essential for this Staff Accountant role. This role's duties include internal reporting during the monthly close, participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. Based in the Pleasantville, New York area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. This is a position you will thrive in, if you are a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Periodic maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Impromptu reporting and special projects, when requested
- Conduct month end close and compose journal entries with minimal supervision
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Manage intercompany reconciliation, billings, and transactions
If your background and experience aligns with the requirements of this opportunity, please send your resume in a Microsoft Word document to Joe Ciavardini at ...@roberthalf.com for immediate consideration. Be sure to cite the job reference number and the title of the position in the subject of your email.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants for this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- ERP system experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Navision required
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** USD60000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
**Location:** Westchester, NY
**Date Posted:** Wed, 19 Jun 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 02970-#######526
**Staffing Area:** Finance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...